- Full paper template can be downloaded HERE.
- Submission of full paper will be available after authors have received notification of abstract acceptance and Abstract ID by the Secretariat of SKSM25.
- Full paper with proof of payment for the accepted ORAL or POSTER presentation must be sent by using the given Abstract ID.
- Authors are required to write their FULL PAPERS using the template provided.
- Full paper should be written in 4-8 pages.
- Should authors fail to fulfil the requirements, the secretariat has a right to reject their papers.
- Submitted full paper (in English only) will be reviewed and considered to be published in:
- AIP Conference Proceeding series published by American Institute of Physics which is indexed by ISI WoS and SCOPUS
- Selected journals or other publications as suggested by reviewers.
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
Full paper must be submitted via “EasyChair Portal”.