- Participants who wish to present papers in the form of ORAL or POSTER at SKSM25 are welcomed to submit their abstracts.
- Abstract must be written in Malay and English language by using the SKSM25 Abstract format .
- Once your abstract is accepted, you will be given an Abstract ID.
- Full paper (4-8 pages) with proof of payment for the accepted ORAL or POSTER presentation must be sent by using the given Abstract ID. Please refer to the fee and payment methods here.
- Full papers (in English only) which have been presented will be reviewed and considered to be published:
- AIP Conference Proceeding series (published by American Institute of Physics) which is indexed by ISI WoS and Scopus
- Selected journals or other publications as suggested by reviewers.
Templates of Abstract and Full Paper
Authors are required to write their ABSTRACTS using the template which can be downloaded HERE.
Authors are required to write their FULL PAPERS using the template which can be downloaded HERE.
Submission of Abstract and Full Paper